Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions
I have always had problem skin, ever since being at secondary school i have had blemishes, i have tryed every product available on the market from oxy to Clearasil, simple and garnier but none of them seemed to work for me. I was not spending a great deal on products I used to spend around £3 - £4 on bottles of facewash and a spot stick to go with it. At the time when I was a lot younger i thought the products were doing wonders to my face, drying it out, making it sore, I thought pain meant it was working. However getting older I realized this was not the case. The products are too harsh on my skin, I have sensitive skin but i am also combination to oily.
I did a lot of research into the different products available and found out clinique were doing a new anti blemish 3 step range. I read reviews for the products and found them all to be very positive. i decided to purchase the travel sample size to give it a test run £25. You get a foaming face wash, a facial toner and an all over spot treatment gel. On top of this i also bought the on the spot clinical treatment which was also £20
The results were great after around 2 weeks, i used it every morning and every night. The toner is quite harsh on the skin but does not dry it out. Its like putting antibacterial gel on your face. I used the on the spot gel every night, this stung a little when applying directly to the spot however it worked reducing spot size. i was pleased with the results, it reduced the amount of spots i have and were getting which was great. i decided once the travel size had finished ( this lasted 4 weeks ) to purchase the larger size bottles.
i would highly recommend this product as it is non drying and reduces the oily t zone on the face.
The link below takes you straight to the travel size starter kit
This link brings you to the clinical clearing gel treatment
http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1672/29793/Skin-Care/Acne/Treatment-Specialists/Anti-Blemish-Solutions-Clinical-Clearing-Gel/index.tmpl
Please share my blog :)
xxx
Please share my blog :)
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment