Urban Decay Naked Eye Palettes
I am a huge fan of the naked palettes from urban decay. I own all three. I thought I would review each one individually and talk about what i like and dislike about them and also discuss the colours of each one.
Naked the Original ( £37 ) it comes in a soft velvet rectangular box with a brush and mirror. It has 12 neutral shades some are matte some are shimmer. My favourite shades are side car, virgin and sin. I got this palette a year ago and always take it with me every where i go. I believe you can create both day and night looks with it and the varying shade allow you to experiment with different shading.
With this palette i also received the primer potion pot, this is also fantastic is primed my eye lid ready for application and my eye-shadow did not crease all day.
Naked Two ( £37 ) is my least favourite I was not inspired by the colours and i was dissapointed when it arrived.Again it came with 12 different eye-shadow and a different brush, this one was a double ended brush which allowed for both shading and blending. My favourite shade within the palette is booty call which is a nice light shimmer. However you can still create some good looks with the eye-shadow. The packaging has also changed they have made it into
Naked Three ( £37 ) is amazing. Urban decay completely changed up what they were doing instead of going for neutral shades like the browns and greys they decided to go for a pink and gold theme. The pallet again came with 12 eye-shadow and the same brush as the second pallet. The pallet is amazing it allows you to do so many things creating really glamorous looks for both the daytime and the night time. I have several favourite shades within this palette. strange,dust,burnout,buzz,trick and liar are all amazing and they are all shimmer. I do prefer shimmer eye shadows to matte however there are some amazing matte shades within this palette as well.
I believe these pallets are a must have in a make up kit even if you just have one you are able to use them to create a variety of different looks from smoky eyes to matte and bold. If I have to choose out of the three I would personally choose number three, I prefer pinks and golds on my eyes and you can create some very sophisticated looks with the colours provided
Thank You for reading, please share your views in the comments :)
xxx
Pictures to follow
No comments:
Post a Comment